“The best part of your service is knowing that a carer will be calling every morning
and helping with the washing and dressing.”
Reliable, kind and ready to help
We will work with you and your loved ones to work out the best possible home care. Helping keep independence and quality of life for as long as possible. Delivering just what you need, when you need it. Ensuring you are comfortable and safe, living happily at home.
Led by our fully qualified Occupational Therapists, our review team will make a home visit to listen to your concerns and discuss your needs. A unique Personal Care Plan is then prepared, which enables us to assign you the right carer with the right level of skill.
Find out more about our home care services Management Team.
With our home care services you can live happily at home for as long as possible
Our home care services include:
- Personal and home care such as helping you get up, washed and dressed to keep you feeling good about yourself.
- Overnight and social support to help you feel safe and secure both at home and out and about.
- Complex care needs – liaising with different organisations and health professionals in order to support clients’ medical needs, including: dementia, MS and Parkinson’s disease.
- Smart Technology for peace of mind.
- Day Care in York provided for the over 50s.
- Residential Care Homes in York and Selby providing secure, supportive round the clock care for older people, including the mentally infirm and those with dementia.
Here to help you and those you love live a happy and independent life at home for as long as is possible. Take a look at our Useful Things to Know section for home care services, plus home care funding advice, together with contacts for local and national support organisations and charities.
We believe that we can help you and your loved ones live happily at home by mutually respecting each other and working as a team. Putting your care at the very heart of everything we do. Read more about the personal values we look for and celebrate in our care team.
From Monday 23rd November 2015 we will be recording all telephone conversations to Riccall Care from clients and carers in order to help ensure the transparency and quality of the care services we deliver.
Local and National Support
Check our listings of local and national resources for help and guidance.